Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson – The truth behind Dubai controversy!


I must confess first that I am one of a billion fans of Michael Jackson. Why am I talking about Dubai controversy here, well you believe it or not, I was there in Dubai when MJ stirred this small controversy in a big shopping mall called Bar**** Centre by entering woman’s toilet! Probably I only can tell the world what really happened in there! So take my words; what I am going to write here is truth, only truth!

Michael has been going through unbelievable pain and self destructive journey. The major controversy that shut his career forever was the child molestation scandal. That haunted him like a ghost. Despite the court never charging him for the 1993 accusations, the media continued to hack at the singer. The complainants, Jordan Chandler (then 13) and his father Evan Chandler, refused to pursue the case, instead preferring to settle with $22 million in settlements. Michael Jackson, who faced a 25-minute strip search by the police during the case, was left distraught, tired and humiliated.

Media never let him go. Painted in a very unfavorable light the singer found it hard to stay away from the glare of the mad media. This is the man who entertained a generation with his ever die music albums, this is the man who invented new waves in pop music with high pitch singing style punctuated with squeals and titters, this is the man who stunned billions of people world wide with backward-gliding moon walk and feverish, crotch grabbing dance moves. Does he deserve all what he got in the bad light? No media respected him or give him a ear to listen; they even questioned his marriage with Lisa Marie Presley (Elvis Presley's daughter) dismissed as just another ploy to distract the world from child molestation scandal, in result a man who faced thousands of people on the stage world wide shrunk in to himself without seeing the day light. He spent lion part of his last days in his freakish Neverland residence indulging in a copious mix of drugs and self-loathing. The madness has taken over!

When I was living in Dubai I heard MJ had bought a plot in Bahrain, after a week or two a friend of mine informed me that MJ is in Dubai doing shopping. No doubt Michael Jackson is one of the easiest recognizable human being on the planet! His appearance rings a bell or two even among the farmers in remote villages of African islands. Nobody can blame him wearing “Parda” (A long religious dress for women in Middle East) to hide himself from the public eyes. And parda is most suitable and convenient dress ever one can get to hide. The small flap piece that covers half of the face will convert Michael Jackson to a complete woman, and nobody would dare to stare or suspect him especially in the Middle East, teasing women is a bigger crime than we all think over there, it can fetch capital punishment! MJ was shopping along with his two children, kids were wearing weird looking clothes to cover their faces as well, and now that is attracting some unwanted attention rather than distracting it! MJ is King of Pop and world renowned artist; agreed, but he too has basic requirements of a human being like me and you do. Naturally when he was wearing a female dress he should go to ladies toilet not gents toilet! A female shopper screamed when she saw MJ fixing the hair in front of a common mirror in the ladies toilet! Security personalities arrived almost immediately. Everybody surprised to see Michael Jackson in first place and that too in a Parda! Just like his tragic life, MJ invited something which he was trying to avoid desperately – the whole shopping mall stood around him; some of them are taking pictures with Mobile Phone Cameras. Police arrived instantly for MJ’s rescue; the female who screamed continued to make some more noise as if MJ had raped her. The Police in Dubai need special appreciation for calming the situation down, they spoke to the lady shopper in her own language. After a 10 minutes conversation she agreed on something and left the mall. MJ and kids were trying to get out of the Mall with the help of Police; suddenly the lady appeared again and asked Police an assist to get some lapse money from MJ!!! Now this is seriously funny. Can’t point a finger at this poor lady who has been wrongly convinced by someone that MJ is a soft target to blackmail! At least that is what she or the one advised her understood through the media. Police completely ignored her demand and took MJ and kids to safety.

It was like almost whole world wanted to have a little fun with Michael Jackson, they never let a single opportunity go without poking at him, and we made this legend’s life a living hell with constant ridicule, attacking, already broken man and questioning his very will to survive. A 11 year old from Jackson 5 gone through everything in a span of 50 years; fame, money, biggest embarrassment, romance, failure, scandal and destruction! It's also just pathetic how, on the day of his death, the world turns around and showers praises on a guy we loved throwing dirt at.

'I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language: I love you from the bottom of my heart. I would love your prayers and your goodwill, and please be patient and be with me and believe in me because I am completely, completely innocent. But please know a lot of conspiracy is going on as we speak,' pleaded Michael to the world when the child-molestation trail was on.

His 50 concerts in London were very ambitious even for Michael himself. I truly doubted his ability to perform well at this age and health condition, I am happy it didn’t happen, all those Tabloids in UK and US will be just waiting for the concert to finish to throw some more mock at him, MJ never would have survived another media assault!

I rate Michael Jackson above Elvis simply because of his power packed talent. The lonely King of Pop, who only in death found what he was looking for – some respect! I was happy to see finally some media is actually praising this man which they never did when he was alive!

9 comments:

  1. EXCELLENT ARTICLE. JACKO IS EXTREMELY TALENTED. WE WILL MISS HIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your article to much. Thank you for writing this. I have loved Michael since I was a child and never have a doubted his soul. Thank you so much.

    We will truly miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a numb in my throat after reading this article. So touching. thanks buddy. Michael is a legend and he will remain as a legend. we dont want any support from cannibals media.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am Sharath Thammaiah, I really Love Michael jackson from the bottom of my Heart. I trust him and believe him. Because I tried to understand his Quotes, his speaches, his Lyrics and his videos. He has always tried to convey some messages to us, the world just like jesus Christ. But we are barbarians. We made his life a Hell. He is the king, "The King is dead, Long live the king." I Love you also for you have written this article here. My dear Michael jackson, I love you very much. May his soul rest in peace.
    M.U.Sharath Thammaiah (MUST)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. I am shareena. I loveeeeeeee this article soooooooooo muchhhhhhhhh. I want more on Michael. I never had a doubt about his honesty. He is crucified by the world. RIP Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article, I don't think so many people are aware of this blog. Actually I found this blog better than those garbages out there. Keep going dude. Stella Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good article. but I hate Michael for being black man white. He should proud of being black. Like me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://floacist.wordpress.com/2007/06/12/full-information-on-vitiligo-michael-jackson/
    just in case, Michael Jackson has vitiligo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This article doesn't say much about the Dubai incident. If you really want to know the sequence of events, see the xpress report by Mazhar Farooqui. It has blow by blow account
    http://www.xpress4me.com/life/general/general/20014120.html
    Rosella

    ReplyDelete